I wish for you a life...

wild songs
I wish for you a life where your blood sings
with the voice of an eager, wild thing.
With a voice that says I am here
& in this short time,
this is the song I sing
because I can.
- storypeople

Sunday 15 May 2016

community hero...


a beautifully designed grave at Cranbourne Cemetery...
Robert was a well-known identity in the Devon Meadows community.
He was involved in the local football, netball and cricket clubs...
Robert Flanigan's death in September 2007 was the result of a car accident,
was just a month after his father's death...
His father was Edward John Flanigan, and he too was a member of the football club...
Both men have been remembered with a plaque at the Devon Meadows Recreation Reserve
and a pavilion at Glover Reserve has been named in their honour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...