I wish for you a life...

wild songs
I wish for you a life where your blood sings
with the voice of an eager, wild thing.
With a voice that says I am here
& in this short time,
this is the song I sing
because I can.
- storypeople

Sunday 3 January 2016

Travis John Harrison...


Travis John Harrison's grave is at Cranbourne Cemetery...
He was a rising jockey star, but died tragically in a car accident...
But his memory lives on with his cousin, Craig Williams,
who believes that if it wasn't for Travis' inspiration, he would not be riding...
Details are HERE...


Strangely, when I Googled Travis' story,
I found another Travis John Harrison (April 17, 1989 - February 14, 2009)...
He also died young, but in California...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...